Jobs and Opportunities
Assistant Preparator (casual)
Who We Are
The MacKenzie Art Gallery is a not-for-profit, dynamic community resource with outstanding exhibitions and compelling programs. The MacKenzie Art Gallery engages people through outstanding experiences in the visual arts.
What the Opportunity Is
The Assistant Preparator assists the Curatorial team with presentation of exhibitions and programs.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Assist with the installation and de-installation of exhibitions.
- Assist with the handling and storage of art.
- Assist in the preparation for programs, special events and facility use.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Grade 12 and four (4) months related experience.
- Proven ability to work independently.
- Experience handling art an asset.
- Familiarity with sound / technical equipment an asset.
We offer a dynamic, challenging culture that encourages individual excellence and teamwork.
- Casual hourly rate $16.69/ hour.
- Statutory benefits.
How to Apply
Applications should be submitted no later than 4:30 P.M. Monday October 27, 2014 to:
Jackie Lindenbach, Director of Operations
MacKenzie Art Gallery
3475 Albert Street Regina, SK S4S 6X6
Please include “Assistant Preparator” in the subject line of email applications.
*Successful candidates must submit a satisfactory criminal record check prior to
Information about the MacKenzie Art Gallery can be found online at www.mackenzieartgallery.ca
The MacKenzie is looking for volunteers for the 2014 MacKezie Gala on Friday,October 24! If you are interested in volunteering at this year’s Gala please contact Brittany Krivoshein at or call (306)584-4250 ext. 4295
Please list the tasks you would be interested in helping with along with available time(s).
Corporate Table Host/ Wine Serving during Live Auction
Stationary Raffle Ticket Sales
Roaming Raffle Sales
Drink Ticket Sales
Silent Auction Wrap Up
The time slots will run throughout the night from 6:45 pm to 10:30 pm
Check back soon for more listings!